The Digital.ai Support Portal requires that cookies be enabled in the browser. If cookies are blocked, you may not be able to log in, or will not see full functionality if you are able to log in.
Below are instructions for enabling cookies in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
Enable Cookies in Google Chrome
- In Google Chrome, click on three dots at the top right corner > Settings
- Click on Privacy and Security > Cookies and other site data
Enable Cookies in Microsoft Edge
- In Microsoft Edge, click on three dots at the top right corner > Settings
- Navigate to Cookies and site permissions > Manage and delete cookies and site data
- Under Allow sites, add the sites -- support.digital.ai and digitalai.zendesk.com
If you face any other issues logging in to the Support portal, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.