Opening a User Input task (with a Listbox variable referring to another release variable) of an archived Release causes a 404 error.
An error occurred
Repository entity [Applications/Folderbc27b401ddef4cb3af90fb8252ef5e63/Release6d5f7a7fdc5e42df97
8bd448ec7ada40] not found
Status code: 404
Mon, 24 Oct 2022 13:06:36
Affected Products & Versions
- Release 10.3.0 - 10.3.20
- Release 22.0.0 - 22.0.12
- Release 22.1.0 - 22.1.10
- Release 22.2.0 - 22.2.6
- Release 22.3.0 - 22.3.4
Steps to Recreate
- Create a template with User Input Task.
- Create a Release variable of type List (we tested with List, not sure whether it happens with other types)
- Create another Release variable of type Listbox, select the possible value as variable and select the variable created in the previous step.
- Select the Listbox variable in the User Input task.
- Start the Release and complete it.
- Archive the Release, once it is archived, check the UserInput task and it will show the error above.
Issue resolved in the following Release versions: