Digital.ai is rolling out a unified single sign-on (SSO) service called the Digital.ai Identity. This service allows you to access Digital.ai Documentation, Digital.ai Support, Digital.ai Community, and your licensed applications from a single account.
Access to Support switched to platform authentication on 18 Oct 2022. Because many of you will not yet have one of the new Digital.ai Identities, we built a Login Helper. The helper will let you check to see if you have a Digitial.ai Identity. You can access support directly using your existing support-specific account if you don't have a Digital.ai Identity.
If you have issues signing in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Digital.ai Platform, please see below the full announcement sent out in September 2022.
Logging in to Digital.ai Support
- Select Help > Support from Corporate Website
- Select Contact Us > support portal from Corporate Website
- Select the Support link from the Digital.ai platform
- Browse to support.digital.ai and select Sign in
- Existing link or bookmark
- To check whether you have a Digital.ai Identity, enter your company email address and click Next
- The login helper will check to see if you have a Digital.ai Identity
- If you don't have a Digital.ai Identity, you make a mistake, or the email domain is not yet known to us, you will see the following error:
- If your email domain is configured but not your own account, you'll see the following dialog:
- You have the option to self-register, or you skip this by going to step 6. See Self-Registration Option below if you want to register.
- If you don't yet have a Digital.ai Identity, you can bypass the platform SSO by clicking Don't have a Digital.ai Identity?
- You will be redirected to a simple login using your existing support-specific account
- If you receive an error saying the Email address / password combination is incorrect, verify that you typed them correctly
- If you still receive the error, click the get a new password link
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Please check your junk folder if you don't see it.
- Follow the instructions to reset your password and then try to sign in again.
- If you continue to have issues, please email email@example.com, and we'll troubleshoot it with you.
If you don't have a Digital.ai Identity, but your corporate email domain is recognized, you can use the following steps to self-register.
- Click Please register for a Digital.ai Identity
- Verify your email address is correct
- Click Register
- Check your email for a message from digitalai.cloud
- In the email message, click Verify email address
Note: If you don't see the message, please check your Junk folder
- On the User Registration screen, please enter the following:
- Username (same as email address)
- First name
- Last name
Note: Password requires at least one special character
- Click Register User
- At the User Registered screen, click Sign In
- You can now log in with your Digital.ai Identity
Microsoft and Google logins
If you used the Microsoft or Google login to Digital.ai Support, this is no longer enabled. You will likely need to reset your support password. Please follow Steps 7-10 above.
The Digital.ai Support Portal requires that cookies be enabled. For steps to allow cookies for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, please see How to: Enable browser cookies for the Digital.ai Support Portal.
Text of the Digital.ai Platform Announcement
As we continue to unify Digital.ai across our platform, we are pleased to announce a limited release of the Digital.ai Platform’s new unified single sign-on (SSO) service. This service will be initially rolled out to Digital.ai Continuous Testing and Digital.ai Intelligence customers over the next few months. However, all users of our products will be able to start using this service right away to access Digital.ai Documentation and Support Services.
Our remaining Digital.ai products and their users will have the option to migrate to this SSO service in the next phase of the rollout.
Wondering how it will work? Digital.ai Platform’s unified single sign-on service will provide a seamless login experience across the entire Digital.ai ecosystem by:
- Leveraging our customer's own existing SSO infrastructure to securely authenticate their users and to seamlessly log in to Digital.ai services using their existing corporate credentials.
- Acting as a bridge between a company's identity provider (e.g. Okta, Azure AD) and their Digital.ai product(s), the Digital.ai Platform will grant access to those products based on user data that already exists in the identity provider, thus alleviating the need for unique credentials for each product.
- Consolidating user access across Digital.ai's documentation, support, and community portals.
- Enhancing user experience by eliminating the need to remember multiple usernames and passwords to interact with Digital.ai through all channels or repeat logins when moving across different Digital.ai products in their enterprise.
We invite you to review this quick Digital.ai Platform how-to video for further details:
If you have any further questions or concerns on this matter, please reach out directly to your Digital.ai contact or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Digital.ai Platform Product Team