When trying to upload a particular file or folder to Deploy via file plugin, it throws the "Error java.io.IOException: No space left on device"
Affected Products & Versions
There can be multiple reasons for the Deploy to throw this error:
- Disk space or inode is full (check with df -ih command)
- /tmp directory doesn't have the capacity
- If it is a disk space-related issue (for both /tmp and volumes on which Deploy is running), contact the system administrator and add space to the server
- Change the directory Java uses for its temp directory. In order to do so, you will have to modify the xld-wrapper.conf.common file and add this flag for java option, like:
(N is the next number in line on your wrapper.java.additional options)
- After making the change above, restart the Deploy service
Please sign in to leave a comment.