When trying to sign in to the Digital.ai Support Portal with the Microsoft option you receive the following error:
This could be because your email address is not tied to a Microsoft account.
The following steps give an example for the Chrome browser. The process will be slightly different for other browsers.
- Browse to https://support.digital.ai
- Click the lock icon next to the URL at the top
- Select Cookies and clear all the cookies for this site
- Next, you need to allow Third Party Cookies for the support portal. See this Google Chrome Help article for details.
- Refresh the portal page and then click Sign In in the top right. You should then see this prompt:
- Click the Forgot my password link (even though that doesn't feel right, it is the correct step)
- Check your email for the password reset. It might go to junk mail so check your filters if necessary. (You may want to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist or add a filter to not delete or spam/junk it.)
- Reset your password using the link in the email
- Sign in to the portal with the Email and Password fields instead of the Sign in with Microsoft link
- If you still have trouble logging in, please email email@example.com.