How do I use Assume Role option in the Deploy AWS plugin
The Assume Role option can be configured using the instructions below
Steps to Follow
Click on Infrastructure -> New -> aws -> Cloud
Under Common section:
- Access Key ID (of the user you are connecting as - not the one you get from the aws sts assume-role command)
- Secret Access Key (of the user you are connecting as - not the one you get from aws sts assume-role command)
Under Assume Role section:
- Account ID (where the role you want to assume exists)
- Role Name (that you want to assume as)
You only need the above configurations for the assume role option to work.
- Make sure there are no configurations in the SSO Authentication section
- Make sure the Infrastructure CI name does not contain spaces
Please sign in to leave a comment.