Digital.ai products provide a framework to construct integrations (“plugins”) that enable
Release and Deploy to interact with other 3rd party applications, and vice versa. Integrations are built using a defined standard provided by Digital.ai. Integrations written according to the published standards will work within the Release and Deploy plugin framework.
Product ownership for the functionality of integrations is outside the control of Digital.ai.
Examples of this include:
- Navigating the customer’s network to make an outbound connection to Target
- Login access to Target System
- Target API
- Target Functionality
|Master Subscription Agreement (MSA) Official||Digital.ai Community
(Contractual services, Presales work, Agreement with Customer, etc.)
|Digital.ai Product||Digital.ai Integration working within DAI Plugin Framework||Outbound Connection to Target System (Network)||Access to Target System (Security)||Target API (Permissions)||Target Functionality|
|Ownership||Digital.ai||Digital.ai||Community||Community||Target Product Company||Target Product Company|
|Maintenance||Digital.ai||Digital.ai||Community||Community||Target Product Company||Target Product Company|
There are five sources for integrations for customers to integrate Digital.ai products.
This location is populated with integrations from our Digital.ai teams.
This is the community site, where anyone can contribute
Community plugins are use-at-your-own-risk, and their functionality is not guaranteed by Digital.ai.
Community plugins are limited to a given installation and tested platform version.
|github.com/xebialabs-external||This is a private repository where customers are provided with specific customer integrations.|
These are the Digital.ai plugins that are available in 3rd party Marketplaces.
Digital.ai classifies plugins into tiers:
- Tier 1 (Verified): These are plugins that have been verified with supported Digital.ai products.
- Tier 2 (Compatible): These are plugins that have a reputation for their quality but are not guaranteed to have undergone the same end-to-end testing as Tier 1 integrations.
- Tier 3 (Community-maintained and unknown plugins): These are plugins that have been built using the Digital.ai plugin framework, but have not been verified by Digital.ai. These plugins are supported on a commercially reasonable basis. This usually implies guidance on using the plugins and diagnosis but they are not subject to the Digital.ai Support SLA.
The following table calls out the way Digital.ai delivers fixes and features:
|Plugin Tier||Tier 1
|Functions within XebiaLabs
|Bug and security fixes||Yes||Discuss with Digital.ai Services||Discuss with Digital.ai Services|
|New features||Yes||Discuss with Digital.ai Services||Discuss with Digital.ai Services|
Digital.ai makes every reasonable effort to maintain compatibility with third-party vendor APIs to take advantage of new functionality. In situations where a customer identifies a gap between an integration and the supported version, the customer should notify their Customer Success Manager via a Support ticket to review.