We are committed to protecting your intellectual property as if it was our own. The following text is found on all support messages we send to you:
Do not upload or send any confidential and/or proprietary information to this ticket. If you believe your request requires the submission of any confidential or proprietary information please reach out directly to the support engineer to confirm and if necessary a secure file transfer mechanism will be used.
If the information you want to send us is sensitive or otherwise confidential, please do not upload it directly to a support ticket or email it to us. We can provide access to a Customer Artifacts folder within our SharePoint site for transferring sensitive files.
Uploading files to Digital.ai
- If you're sending more than one file, please put them in a folder or archive so that we keep everything together
- Request a Customer Artifacts folder from the support engineer assigned to your ticket
- The engineer will set up a shared folder and send you an invite via email
What happens if my company blocks the use of SharePoint?
We would appreciate it if you could whitelist this site so we can exchange artifacts securely. If you aren't able to do this and you have your own means to securely transfer files please let us know so we can pick from your own approved locations.
If we need to share files with other Digital.ai teams
- We will use only designated Customer Artifact folders in SharePoint
- We will not create any other shared locations unless approved by support management
Deleting files when the ticket is resolved
We will keep your sensitive content only as long as necessary to successfully solve your ticket. Once a ticket is solved we will:
- Delete files from any Customer Artifact folders or encrypted workstations.