This feature is available in all editions
When you download the Microsoft Excel import template you receive the error The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
There is a conflict with Excel's protected view settings
Turn off the Protected View in Excel. You should then be able to download the template. Below are the steps for disabling this>
- Open the Excel application.
- Click File, and then click Options.
- Click Trust Center on the left, and then click the button Trust Center Settings.
- Click Protected View on the left, and then deselect all the checkboxes on the right.
- Click OK in each open window to close it.
If your company policy requires that the Protected View is turned on, we recommend turning the Protected View off long enough to load the file, save the file as another name in a basic Excel format, and then turn Protected View back on. The advanced template normally works fine, so another option is to use that template.