Follow the steps below to produce a list of TeamRoom members from each TeamRoom all at once
- You must be logged in to Digital.ai Agility Lifecycle
- You need to know your V1 Instance URL and how basic browsing and URL manipulation works
- This will not display the TeamRooms that the person running the query cannot see. This will only show the TeamRooms in which they have permission to see.
- Log in to Digital.ai Agility Lifecycle as normal
- Note your URL. It will be something like
"https://www7.v1host.com/<your V1 instance name>/Default.aspx?menu=Epics
- Edit the URL in the browser address bar so that you only have this part:
https://www7.v1host.com/<your V1 instance name>/
- Append the following onto that URL:
- Your URL would then look like this:
https://www7.v1host.com/<your V1 instance name>/rest-1.v1/Data/TeamRoom?sel=Scope,Name
- Press Enter
- The returned results will display in XML format. You can copy that into Excel or your XML reader of choice.
If you try this, please do not copy the example URL listed in the article and expect that to work. Use your instance URL.
- This will show all of your TeamRooms that you have access to, along with all of the members that have been added to the TeamRooms.
- For info on XML Readers, please use your preferred internet search engine to find information or to download an XML reader.
- For additional info on the API, please see Getting Started with the API
Please sign in to leave a comment.