This feature is available in Catalyst, Enterprise, and Ultimate editions
- How can I see the effort of a single member?
- Is there a way to see the effort of a member involved in many different projects?
Yes. For both of the questions, you can use filters on the Effort Quicklist report to show the information you are looking for.
To view the Effort Quicklist report, select Reports from the left-side menu, and then select Effort Quicklist.
- If you want to see the effort for a specific member, filter by member.
Note: You can filter even further by sprint/iteration, team, or theme.
- If you want to see the effort for a specific member who is working on several projects
- Select a common parent project from the Project Navigator before you run the report
This member is working on Project A and Project B. Select Main Project in the project navigator. The Effort completed in both projects displays in the Effort Quicklist report (as long as the Single Level Project View filter is not selected).
Main Project <-Select this project
To include both open and closed sprints/iterations, select the Show Closed Sprints (or Closed Iterations) check box and leave the Sprint (or Iteration) filter set to All
Please sign in to leave a comment.