Create outbound webhooks in Agility to send event information to external systems. Outbound webhooks can be configured via the user interface, as described below.
Creating a new Outbound Webhook Subscription via the UI
Administration of webhooks requires System Admin access. The Webhook administration page is found at Administration > Extensions > Webhooks.
- In the Subscription tab of the slideout window, there are 3 required fields:
- URL - the url to which event information will be posted
- From - the asset type (Story, etc.) to be monitored
- Event Type - the event type that will trigger the webhook
- Event Types include Asset Created, and Asset Changed.
- If you want to monitor for changes to only certain attributes of an asset, you can select one or more Trigger Attributes.
- Note that you can configure more than one Trigger Event in a single webhook subscription.
- Authorization Header and Secret fields allow you to optionally configure your subscription with additional security (see the webhooks API documentation).
- Webhook ID and Description Information fields are optional.
- Save the subscription configuration. It will be added to the list of webhooks and enabled by default.
Webhooks can also be configured via the API. For more details on the webhook API itself please see the Agility API Docs
Please sign in to leave a comment.