How to update LDAP Bind password (root Id) change in Teamforge? And does it require Jboss restart to get effect?
LDAP can be configured in two ways in Teamforge:
- An add-on for implementing LDAP in Teamforge.
- Any change in LDAP config using this add-on, should be made in this location in Teamforge site: 'Look' Project > Auth_manager > Manage Existing Profile >> Select the current profile (usually marked with green icon)
- Update the Bind Password in above location and save the settings.
- It requires Jboss restart to take effect
2. Native LDAP
- Teamforge Native LDAP without any add-on
- Any change in LDAP config using Native LDAP should be made in this location in Teamforge site: Admin > Identity > LDAP
- Update the Bind Password and save. Test the connection using Test connection option.
- This change does not require Jboss restart; it takes effect immediately after saving the profile.
Internal reference: #125045