A dashboard needs to be displayed on a monitor via an HTML file
Note: When you launch a dashboard via HTML, the credentials to access the dashboard will be part of the HTML. Please consult with your individual security teams to make sure this is an acceptable approach.
Steps to Achieve
- Contact Digital.ai support to have a shared user provisioned. These will be the credentials that are placed within the HTML to launch the dashboard. Please also request the Server IP (Server IP is liable to change for a variety of reasons so please contact Digital.ai Support even if you had previously completed this action) and the project name of your Digital.ai Intelligence environment. This will be needed when constructing the HTML
- Navigate to the dashboard you wish to launch and right-click on it.
- Navigate to the "properties" option and copy the Document ID
- Place your tenant-specific values (shared user credentials, document ID, server IP, and tenant name) within the HTML below and save the file with the ".html" extension:
<table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"
<td><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6"
<td><iframe id="frame" name="frame" src="https://[Tenant Name].numerify.com/NumerifyWeb/servlet/
mstrWeb?Server=Provided by Digital.ai Support]&Project=[Provided by Digital.ai Support]&Port=
[Shared User ID]&pwd=[Shared User Password]&hiddensections=dockTop" width="100%" height="100%"
- Launch the HTML with a browser of your choosing