If you need to publish a dashboard on an external site or on a monitor, Digital.ai can generate code to display the dashboard within an IFrame.
Prior to generating the iframe code, please contact Digital.ai Support to have a user provisioned specifically for the purpose of launching this dashboard. For security purposes, Digital.ai provides a specific user configuration.
Once you have the user credentials, please navigate to the dashboard in question within the Digital.ai Intelligence presentation layer.
- Right-click on the dashboard and select Share
- On the far right, click the option Embed
- Copy the code displayed here
- Once you have copied the code, paste it into a text editor or notepad to finish building the proper URL construction
- In order to get the dashboard to launch, you must add the credentials provided to the code with the correct syntax. Please see the sample URL below for an example.
- SSO Customers Please Note: There is an additional step during the URL creation process. An addition to your URL is needed to allow direct login bypassing SSO. For some customers, this is "-direct" as in the example below. For others, it is "/NumerifyIntegration." If you don't know your project's direct URL, please contact email@example.com.
- Once the code is properly constructed use it wherever there is an "embed' option. The example below is with Google Sites
Please sign in to leave a comment.